Thursday, April 10, 2008

HOPE LOST?

PM04eThu, 10 Apr 2008 15:16:01 +000016cpm/P03oe416x by kaylee2

I took your guys’ advise(didnt respond back but read your comments on my last post) and Asked the Doctor more.He basically have given up most of the Hope that he had for me to recover fully but, I HAVE NOT AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME :P! I will get through this No matter what LOL! They are still trying but, they dont know that the Chemotherapy is working!
I have cramps right now
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments

3 comments:

Gusthav said...

Hi Jim, please help me. We are having a misfortune here.

Could you to my corner and support us, please???

Thanks

(Insert one of the outros I always use here)
Gusthav

krystyna said...

Kaylee is always in my prayers!

krystyna said...

Arthur and Gusthav too.