Friday, May 30, 2008

am I ....

as i near the end of life's journey
i ask myself
am i a succes or a failure?

i always tot i was a failure
my classmates are holding top positions in top MNC's

they have plenty money
posh cars and
posh women

and i am broke


but then on second tot
I gott good friends
and many lovers

I gott a firm which is not making much money
but I enjoy the work I am doing

i gott a few small clients
who value my services

but they cant pay
does it matter?

is money the only reward?
one day some of these small time clients will make the big time
perhaps after i die

I am happy
but am I successful?

u tell me

2 comments:

krystyna said...

Hi Jim,
I think that only you know answer for this questions.

Happiness is a choice.
When you get up in the morning, you can choose to be happy and enjoy that day, or you can choose to be unhappy and go around with a sour attitude.
If you can say to yourself "It was a great time in my life" - you are lucky, successful man.
But if your life got you a reason to be unhappy, remember-
happines, success is a choice.
Start your best life today!
Keep a good faith and good attitude.
With God everything is possible.

God bless you and your family!

krystyna said...

I believe God has best for you.
I'll be praying for you!